- This event has passed.
Bringing Herbs to Life at 21 Acres
June 26 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm$75
21 Acres is pleased to partner with herbalist, EagleSong Gardener of the Pacific Wise Woman Center in Monroe, WA for a summer herb series. This 3-part series Bringing Herbs to Life can be taken together or independently to deepen your understanding of bringing herbs to life, your life. However you choose to come, you will go home with confidence in your ability to make decisions about how herbs can benefit your life. It’s simpler than you think!
Herbs are people’s medicine available for anyone with a desire to use them. And, it’s easy with this messy, fun approach that really brings herbs to life. By learning 3 approaches to herbs and plant medicine; learning how to use and trust your senses; simply dividing herbs into 4 categories: nourishing, tonifying, stimulating/sedating, potentially poisonous; and finding your wise healer within, you will be able to make educated decisions about bringing herbs to life…your life whenever you like!
In this 3-hour hands-on workshop, you will learn:
* To make nourishing herbal infusions for daily use
* How to use plants safely and wisely and leave expensive supplements behind
* Differentiate 3 approaches to herbalism that empower you to choose herbs for yourself in any given circumstance
* Come to your senses and begin a safe, effective herbal journey for your life
* In a guided meditation in the garden, you’ll journey to your wise-healer within. A relaxing practice you can use anywhere, anytime to help you navigate this topsy-turvy world
What to bring:
* A notebook or journal
* A favorite mug
* A blanket or mat for outside use
* Your questions
* A curious mind and an open-heart to open an invisible gateway to health
* Dress for the weather and bring a snack
This is an evening of mind expansion and body nourishment all while engaging your senses and a growing sense of wonder as you begin bringing herbs to life in a whole new way.
The other two classes in this group are:
Adaptogens from the Ground Up!
Cooling Fire–Meeting Inflammation Head-On
Registration & Enrollment
Class fee is $75. Register online at https://www.eaglesong-gardener.com/classes-workshops.